Terri Gray's Update

Hello. Welcome to my Blog. I will use this form of communication to keep all my family, friends and others who are interested in my life experiences living with cancer up to date. I have been battling inflammatory breast cancer since May 2003. Every day I pray "May I be a blessing to you in each word I write today!" Please subscribe to my Blog by entering your email address in the subscribe box located in the right column below my book.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

A New Beginning For Terri and Family

It is with a great deal of sadness that we announce that Terri passed away this morning. She put up a valiant fight but is now resting in the arms of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Viewing will be Wednesday, May 3, 2006 from 4-7 p.m. at Starbuck-Lind Mortuary, 123 North “A” St. A celebration of her life will be held on Thursday, May 4, 2006 at 11 a.m. – Trinity Church of the Nazarene at 500 E North Ave. (Corner of North & D Sts.)

Terri’s desire was that in lieu of flowers, donations be made to Spina Bifida Association of America, Relay for Life (American Cancer Society) or Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Thank you for all the love and prayers with which you have supported our family over the past three years and most especially in these last 30 days. We thank the Lord for Terri and for you, her family and friends.

Love,
David, Jennifer & Christopher

Spina Bifida Association of America
4590 MacArthur Blvd, NW, Ste 250
Washington DC 20007-4226
http://www.sbaa.org/

American Cancer Society
Relay for Life of Lompoc
Attn: Mellissa White
604 E Ocean Ave, Ste A
Lompoc, CA 93436
http://www.acsevents.org/relay/ca/lompoc/gray

IBC Research Foundation
321 High School Rd NE, #149
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110

http://www.ibcresearch.org/